Friday, February 03, 2006

I did it!!!

So for a long long long time I have been working ( I use that term very loosely) on a website. Over the past two and a half years I have talked to many many "web designers" and friends who thought they could help me. But how do you help the hopeless hummmm? Well after many hurdles I dropped off my CD of the images I want in the galleries on my website and gave the dude the green light! Whoo hoo! I know that it wont long and I will have a real website! I am so pumped (pumped enough to actually post on this blog!) and ready to roll. Stay tuned soon tonidaniel.com will not just be a proofing gallery but a functioning sweet flash website. Watch out 21st century I have arrive. Now if I could just get the hang of my stupid Palm Pilot...naw I'll save that for next year!

PS Condo is doing fabulous... he is such a two year old always into to stuff! We are loving him! More photos to come

No comments: