Monday, February 27, 2006

Michelle & Kris







I had the wonderful pleasure of photographing Michelle & Kris a couple of weeks ago. We scheduled a mini-session, while Kris was home visiting. Michelle & Kris will be getting married in Lubbock this May, and Daniel & I are so honored to be a part of it. I had so much fun with these guys, I love the way they look at each other and they are so precious together!!! An added plus is it is impossible to take a bad picture of them! I only have one worry for them during their marriage... I hope he can make her laugh& smile once and a while! Thanks you guys for such a fantastic session... can't wait for the next one!

A very special thanks to our dear friend Candy Thames for allowing us to bombard her at her amazing home! You're the best!!!!

CLICK
HERE TO SEE THE REST OF THE SESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: