Saturday, April 07, 2007

Our Munkee Girl!









OK she doesnt look like a Monkey but Daniel has always wanted to be a Monkey's uncle so there ya go. That will be her unfortunate nickname that Daniel and I are good at providing. Sadie Leigh is amamzing. Perfect in everyway and already spoiled (just how we like 'em). I havent been a good aunt about blogging because all my spare time (which hasnt been much) is spent with her. When I finally sat down to blog yesterday I had narrowed it down to 116 pictures. I didint figure that I should really blog all of them so her are just a few. I am planning on doing a slide show on my myspace and then I could put all of them on that! Here is our angel! I have great pics fo the whole day while we were waiting on ehr but those weill have to be posted later. These are all her with the exeption of one..ha! I will put the whole day on the slide show and then update the blog with the link. Thanks Amber for goign through what you did to give us such a precious blessing! All 7lbs 13oz and 21.5 inches of her!

No comments: