Friday, August 03, 2007

5 gals, 1 guy & a tandem bike???????

Well I guess we will call ourselves the West Texas Shooting Club (Kristin has to have a name for everything...haha)... But whomever we may be we are stark raving mad! And I LOVE it! I have needed to take sometime to do something that wasnt required of me... and so, with much proding (thanks Kristin), I went to shoot with 3 amazing women Kristin, Lauren & the darling Sarah! We had the pleasure of meeting & shooting fellow photog Christy Penn & Jason her patient husband! You can only imagine what the poor man went through for his wife! But as photographer husbands do..he grinned and bore (?) it! This fabulous couple has been together for 17 years! 15 years married, four kids, and owning 2 businesses and they still look at eachother like they just can't get enough...how refreshing! They are now planning a beautiful Vow Renewing Ceremony in Sept. and Lauren will capture thier perfect day! It was so fun to watch all of us photogs run around them like bees. So fun in fact I found myself taking too many photos of ladies taking photos! Thanks to everyone, the laughter, the fellowship, and the commrodery(sp) were such a blessing!


I love the way she looks at him!










Sarah & her calechie hiney!




How many photographers does it take...???

Our She-Ra calling on Grayscull...ok Lauren & Sarah I'm sure you are too young to remember that!

Sarah, Lauren, Kristin & ME! Yes Kristin normally has her hands around my throat!


1 comment:

ChristyPenn said...

Toni! I love them! You were so much fun! It shows in your work you really capture the emotion! I do love my vintage man!