Sunday, September 16, 2007

LOOKING FOR PICS?

If you are looking for photos and dont see them scroll down. If you cant find them there then look in the archives... I have gotten alot better about this blogging thing, and on occasion blog twice the same day! I know who'd a thought!!! So that means your photos may have been posted and moved down already! Also dont be afraid to comment... I'd love to hear some feedback! I have had so much fun these past few months and I am proud of the blog... well when I actually do it! Have some wonderful peeps to show off! Enjoy!

2 comments:

michelle said...

i have been looking for jessica & ernest wedding pics. am i doing something wrong. please help. thanks michelle

Toni said...

Michelle,
To see the blog post scroll to the bottom of the blog page. to See all the photos from the wedding copy and paste the link below.
(or go to www.pictage.com and search for Jessica & Ernest.) Let me know if you have more trouble. Thanks
http://www.pictage.com/photodisplay/PHOTODISPLAY/login.xml?producer=security&forced=false&xsl=xsl/v3/user_registration.xsl&gflag=search&error_xsl=/xsl/v3/registration_error.xsl&event=EVV1:355116&title=Jessica+%26+Ernest&search=&lookup=attendsource&jsessionid=E04336C94945B19C3C7CB476A7C7567D.bl1006b