Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Loverly Assistant.....



the FABULOUS Courtney... APLAUSE APLAUSE APLAUSE! Well if you haven't had the wonderful luxery of meeting Courtney its a dang shame! This is a LONG over do introduction to one of the 2 people who keep me semi sane (Daniel ofcourse is the other). We met a few years ago at her sister's wallet shoot and then wedding! She is hilarious and keeps everyone around her laughing. She has been working with me for a year and I have to say that with out her I would have closed up shop long ago! I am surrounded by photographers who have had awful luck with assitants and I think they hate me when I tell them how great she is! The only thing that I worry about when she shoots with me is that we are going to get kicked out of a wedding for having too much fun! One of my fav things to do to her is just snap the camera in her face when she talking. I have managed to capture some "flattering" images in the processand thought is would be an injustice to the public not to share them. I feel like my abilty is a true talent because shes a HOTTIE and I still was able to get some "interesting" pics! Thanks Courtney for always making me laugh... even when I slam hard drives on the floor! Your faith in our Lord is an inspiration to me and I thank God daily that you are in my life!











1 comment:

cristy cross said...

Love em toni!!