Monday, March 27, 2006

Jessica & Brandon



Jessica & Brandon were married in Midland March 4th. Shayla and I had a blast with everyone. I knew the day would be fun when I went golfing with the guys; especially when Soji hit the ground... thanks for the great photo opp. Jess & Brandon were one of those couples who were completely fixated on eachother from the time the saw eachother, until they drove away. The entire day you would actually have to say "Brandon I know Jess looks amazing but could you look at me for one photo?" HA! We didn't mind... we love to watch people who adore eachother. The wedding was great and the reception was a blast. Even a congo line that made it around the whole Petroleum Club, (they know how to party!) It was wonderful! Jess & Brandon: may you always be captivated by eachother.... I know you will!!!!

View the rest of the photos here

No comments: