Friday, April 07, 2006

Millie & Georgie












A couple of months ago...yes I am still playing catch up... I photographed Ms. Millie & Ms. Georgie! This was the fourth time to have the honor with Millie and my first time to meet Georgie. These two girls come from two of my favorite people in the world. They really couldn't have asked for better more devoted parents than Mark & Katie. I think their grandparents might be a LITTLE crazy about them too. Millie has such a vivacious personality and keeps you laughing. She absolutely adored her ballerina dress and spinning. But even though she loves being a pretty princess she is just as crazy about being outside with her goats too. A true West Texas gal... even if she is in Ohio now! I think her little sis will be right there with her getting into everything they can... she just has to get crawling first. Thanks guys as always it was a blast!

See the rest of the session here

1 comment:

Shan Renee said...

Adorable pictures! Great job.