Monday, April 10, 2006

My Granny


Meet my granny, Frances Carroll, the most amazing Granny in the world. This woman has been my inspiration my whole life. She is independant, zealous, a true Proverbial woman, and a total nut. Everywhere she goes she lights the joint up and I am so proud of her. She needed a picture for the Past President Wall at the retirement community where she lives... yep, that's right - she was the Commander in Chief. It's amazing that she has always found time to take care of everyone in her family. She was a full time minister from Melrose, New Mexico to New Castle, Deleware, and she has never stopped. She always thinks of others before herself. I love her more than the world and I am just glad to get tot tell the world about her. Hey it's my blog I can talk about whatever I want right?

No comments: