Saturday, August 26, 2006

A blogger promise!!!!!





OK so I made it exactly two months without blogging.... I know I'm a slacker! For those of you who still check this blog hoping for something, anything I make you a promise; 21 days straight of blogging!!!!!!!!! Thats right I said it! I have heard that it takes 21 days for something to become habit so I am making myself blog for 21 days with out fail. Oh no what have I done? I will start tonight I can't tell you what it will be yet...its a secret but I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED! And I have a library full of extremely wonderful weddings, sessions, updates on doggies (we have four dogs now btw) and a ton of blog worthy info! So there we go thats my promise! Wait and see......

A few pics of me Daniel and my baby sis Brittany a few months back at the Abilene Zoo.... hey while I have you attention I mind as well torture ya!!!! (dont judge us... we had our point and shoot so the colors are a little funky)

2 comments:

kristinbednarz said...

Okay, you now have only 20 days to make this habit. The zoo looked fun, but I wanna see the wedding from last night!

HA

cristy cross said...

I have never been to the Abilene Zoo. Clovis has one. Can you believe it! Next time you come to town we will go to Taco Box, Foxy's and the Zoo.