Monday, August 28, 2006

I tried!!!

Oh my arn't those blue eyes adoreable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Aaron, he's new to the family and still thinks that family gatherings are fun!!!!!

Aaron & Joni Hough.... married for over a month now!
Brit & her Brother-in-law !!!!Amber & Bryan my bro & SIL and little bitty baby niece or nephew.... not here yet!

Granny & Letta
Mom & PapaSon


Ok I tried to blog last night but we had a data outage and no internet! Go figure! Well today is my wonderful husbands b-day and I am off to take care of some business. We had dinner with the family last night at Great Wall...yummmmm! I made everyone take a pic of themselves (less work for me) with our handy dandy point and shoot. It was fun and Vida (Sweet Temptations Bakery) made him the most delicioous Lemon Cream cake! It was so wonderful and I am having a slice for breakfast. Thanks Vida you are such a doll. I will blog about the fabulous wedding from this weekend later this afternoon! I promise!

OK UPDATE!!!!! I can't load the other pics.... I have been trying for hours...blogger doesnt like me.

2 comments:

kristinbednarz said...

Happy Birthday, Daniel!

Hey, is that Britney's "peace sing"...looks like her. HA!

cristy cross said...

So good to see something new. I hope you had a great time celebrating. I can't wait to see your pics from the wedding this weekend. Thanks again T.