Friday, February 09, 2007

Here she come boogahdee boogahdee









Well right now she is aroun 2-3 lbs...not exactly sure but I am sooo excited. Sadie Leigh Hays...my niece! She is due the first of April... but as soon as the DRs say its safe for her to be born her momma is ready to pop her little butt out! We went Sat to see the 4d ultrasound and even though she looked like a robber with a panty hose over her head shes is georgous!!!!! And she has her daddy's foot.... poor kiddo! I think she has another thing of her dad's I swear she was picking her nose....hahaha! In my family we start tormenting them as young as we can. Oh the stories we will tell about her ultrasound I mean there were 11 of us in the room! I can't wait to hold her and Daniel is calling her Monkee! Yes that is how he wants it spelled... he has always wanted to be a monkee's uncle!!!!!

3 comments:

kristinbednarz said...

Oh, my gosh! This is so going to make you change your mind about babies. She's adorable and such a cutie pie! Yep..preggo within a year.

(I can dream, right?)

Toni said...

Um nope...because of her I dont need no stinkin babies!

SoundHunter said...

LMAO at " robber with a panty hose over her head". Thanks for the laugh

~ a late night lurker