Friday, February 09, 2007

Grace: derived from the Latin 'gratia', meaning God's favor.






















Meet Grace...isnt she b-utiful! Brandi called me back in Novemeber wanting to have pics of her little angel! So we did...months ago...and I am just now showing them off. Grace no dobut is going to have her daddy right where she wants him. To watch the three of them together you can tell that God has richly blessed their lives! There was much smiling and laughing and kisses!!! Grace looked at her parents in a way that makes your heart melt...they are in trouble!!! And I think she has a grandma or two right where she wants them as well. Tutu and all!!!!! I can truely say this was one of the most fun baby session ever... I was looking at my screen the entire time loving what I saw ( a true Chimp)! She has eyes to die for! Even her pups were a hoot! Thanks guys for allowing me to be a part of this!

1 comment:

Shan Renee said...

Those are so adorable! Great work!