Friday, February 09, 2007

YEP...you can clone him!!!!!















To start I must say that I am married to the most amazing man. Not because he buys me flowers...(which he does)... but because of the way he loves me. I honestly never knew love could or would be like this ans I thank God everyday for bring him to me. He is my answer to Jeremiah 29:11 (dont know it...look it up!). He is my promise. I am feeling not to fabulous right now Chest cold # 2 in 2 months (whew hoo) and so to make me feel better he bought me these b-utiful tulips! He knows me so well and he is always so thoughtful! And almost 5 years ago the first flowers he bought me were tulips (well if dont count the batch of lilies he bought for our first date that died in his fridge before he came to pick me), purple ones. i still remember him walking into Armadillo Camera right as Abby & I were shutting it down. Big smile and tulips! As I sit at my computer everyone once and a while I look back over my shoulder and there they are. It may be gloomy outside but I have sunshine in here!!!!!! I know I know sappy...but he is the greatest...and ladies you have my permission to clone him!

No comments: