Friday, March 16, 2007

Great Scotts!














OK forgive me for my corniness... but I had to! Meet the Scotts! This is mine and Daniel's Pastor's family! Whew! We are very blessed to Have Pastor & Val in our lives. They are the type of Pastors that you laugh and have fun with(ask him about the Fat Head Club) but when they are ministering you can see God in everything they do. I have been dying to take pics of their family for a couple of years now. So why so long...well they are all over the planet! Seriously...ok maybe not ALLOVER but they are spread out pretty far. BC of the birth of Evie they were together and noone was sick so shoot we did. I had so much fun and if they didnt need to spend quality time together I would have stolen Katie, Christy & Nikki all day! Arn't they gorgeuos?????
James & Nikki are the Proud parents of Evie who I dont think is quite a month yet. Having them here for her birth was a dream come true for Pastor & Val I'm sure. James & Nikki (and now Evie) are missionaries to Bulgaria and will be going home soon!
Christy & Katie live way over in Seattle and I am so envious of their hair & style. As soon as a gray hair (not for atleast 30 yrs) pops up on my head I'm going to dye it all black just like Katie. Daniel isnt sure I can pull it off...but I have never dyed my hair not even a highlight so I figure jump in with both feet right? Hmmmm now I'm thinking blue...blue/black hair...ok what was i talking about? They were so easy to shoot I just told them to stand or sit and the rest was on them.... I LOVE THAT!
See i told you they were spread all over the planet!!!
Thanks guys for taking time to cheese for me. I had a blast... we will have to do it again some time.

1 comment:

kristinbednarz said...

Great Job!

Fantastic stuff, Toni! Are you sure you wanna do what you are going to do in April?

um...I think not. Just market these photos and go wide...HUGE!

teasing

Love this stuff! On a side note, I'm looking on kalyn's 12 inch monitor and these photos are HUGE! maybe try uploading them smaller to your blog, and then upsizing them in the html. Maybe?