Wednesday, March 14, 2007

YEP they're bigger!

but is that better? Ok so you have definantly noticed two things,
1- I cant spell worth a dang
2- the pics are much bigger

Well my dear friend Kristin (AKA Yoda) figured out that in the html coding you can change the size of the photos on blogger. I was very impressed and asked her to please edumicate me on this fine fact. Well being the busy demanded of souls that we are there has been no time for that... so I did it myself! Granted it was not a quick feat...but a feat none the less. So now some feed back....ARE THE TOO BIG!

PS Muchos Gracias our dear wise leader for all that you show us peons how to do. YOU ROCK!

1 comment:

cristy cross said...

absolutely not too big. They are awesome and I have been wanting mine bigger and didn't realize you could do it yourself. Very cool. And by the way who is taking all your pictures? These are so stinkin awesome. Kristin was raving about you at DWF and said your work is stunning so I had to check it out. Girl you are producing some very cool and unique images. I love them! Very fashionable!