Monday, June 18, 2007

Bar mitzvah TIME!

What a party! Gabriel celebrated his Bar mitzvah in April and what a time! This was my first Bar mitzvah and I LOVED it! I never wanted to dance so much in all my life! I have known the Nathans since my Camera store days! Absolutely my favorite customers! A few years back I ran into Eileen and told her that i was a photographer now, she took my card and said oh good I'll call you in a few years for Gabe's Bar mitzvah. And here is is a few years later and she did just that! I am sooooooooo glad! I loved being with everyone the whole weekend! Family and friends from all across the globe flew in just for Gabe...who can blame him... he's an amazing guy! I have never seen someone his age (or mine for that matter) handle the crowd the way he did (both at the Temple and on the dance floor)! Happy Birthday Gabe! Call me next year..haha!

Once again there will soon be a link in this spot for the rest of Gabe's photos very soon! Check back!























No comments: