Monday, June 18, 2007

April & Drew

Whoohoo San Antonio! What a great time! I love destination weddings! There is always such a laid back feel to the whole group. Everyone is just there to have a good time and celebrate! And that is exactly what they did! April and Drew were married on May 19th and they were excited, happy and all together very mellow! The smiles say it all. They chose the beautiful Travis Park Methodist church near the river walk and the weather was so perfect! You just can't go wrong in S.A.! The ceremony was beautiful and they were surrounded by wonderful friends and family! And everything went perfectly! I have to say I absolutely love the reception photos, everyone was having such a great time...even Courtney & me! In fact the dancing pics from the line were taken by my lovely assistant! Courtney has been a life saver! (check back on the 24th for a post all about her hahahahahahaha) Congrats you two... it was a true pleasure!

The link to April & Drew's Gallery will be here soon! Check back


























1 comment:

cristy cross said...

Toni these are gorgeous! What creativity you have girl. I love the ring shot. Oh man, these are just beautiful!