Wednesday, June 20, 2007

CHELLO EVERYONE!!!

Just wanted to put a quick note about the recent blogging. If you are looking for specific photos froms a recent session/wedding/event just keep scrooling down. as of now you will find...

Laine & Dustin
April & Drew
Gabe's Bar Mitzvah
Alex & Andrew
Jennifer & Jason

Whew! For someone who NEVER blogs thats quite impressive ( I know... it took me long enough... HA)! There are many more posts to come! I am even planning on going back over the last year and blogging the weddings that never had a post. We have had amazing weddings with fabulous couples & there are also alot of sessions that need to be seen and I can't wait to show them off! So check back soon!


FYI this is Michelle & Kris, one of our fabulous weddings from last year! Just thought this would be a good place to put one of the great photos I never posted!

No comments: