Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Laine & Dustin

Laine & Dustin were married a couple of weeks ago in my favorite church in Lubbock, First Christian. The church fit Laine so well. Elegant and not at all overdone! When Laine came to meet with me the first time I like her instantly! A graphic designer (and makeup genius)she knew exactly what she wanted, and I was glad because we were on the same page. Dustin was in Iraq (I think) when she met with me so I didn't get a chance to meet him until we shot the engagement session!!!! I knew why these two were together imed. We had a blast and the photos showed it (if you haven't seem them scroll down till you find them), they made my job soooo easy! They laughed, kissed and enjoyed eachother the whole time, all I had to do was shoot! The wedding was no different, everything went way too smoothly! HAHA! It was fun and relaxed and beautiful! This was awedding that I had been looking forward to, and I was definitely no dissapointed! Congratulations you two, I hope you guys had a blast in Jamaica.... yeah like that would be hard to accomplish!!!!! I still think you should have taken your photographer along.... but oh well!

Check back here for the link to the rest of Laine & Dustin's pics!






















2 comments:

ifinallygotadaughter07 said...

Love your pics. Have sent them to family and friends. We can't wait for all of the others.

Gaye said...

Laine just wanted to let you know you and your husband look great thanks for letting be a part of it.