Saturday, September 15, 2007

Amanda & Tommy



I fell in love with these two the moment I said "look at eachother and be serious" and they cracked up laughing!!! They are my perfect couple, madly in love, georgeous, up for anything & 200% GOOFY!!! Amanda & Tommy are getting married in October and so Daniel took me to the big "D" to shoot their engagement. It was so wonderful (and a wee bit scary) being somewhere new and excited and with such a great couple. They grew up in the same town and same school out here in West Texas but didn't start dating until they both found their way to Dallas... funny how when your suppose to be together it doesnt matter how big the City is it will happen. I am truely looking forward to this wedding, I have been forwarned about the wedding party, and I think I am up for it!!! HA! We took off all over Dallas and just shot until my hand and their cheeks hurt! I have some fun photos of Tommy all alone and ladies if he doesnt pay me the blackmail mulah soon I'll post them as well...hahahahaha! Thanks guys for be so fan-freaking-tastic!!!!

The other photos will be posted on www.pictage.com with in the next 1-2 weeks!




















No comments: