Saturday, September 15, 2007

Kamron & Patrick

Well as PROMISED... a day or two late! AUGH! This time it took me longer because I just couldnt decide!!!! I can't take all the credit, even if I want to, a few of the rockin photos below were taken by my lovely assistant...Daniel! I narrowed it down to 30 favs...yeah I know bit much for a blog post but who cares its my blog and this was a fantastic wedding, complete with perfect weather, laughter, red headed gangstas, great food, better company and KARAOKE!!! Just look at the smiles on their faces they know how to celebrate. We even were serenaded with Patricks fabulous rendition of Sweet Home Amarillo... And then the perfect ending to the shin dig was a silly string battle...of which I was hit while being UNARMED!!!! I'll not be caught with my guard down next time. Congratulations you two, I hope y'all had a wonderful time heading north, where ever the road took ya!

LOOK FOR THE REST OF THE PHOTOS @ www.pictage.com in 2-3 weeks! You can register and an email will be sent to you when they post... it will give you a chance to check out Kamron's awesome bridal if you havent already! Just type in Kamron & Patrick






























No comments: