Saturday, September 29, 2007

I was tagged by Marla...

...To tell about my man.

OK I normally am not a TAG type gal. But the wonderful Marla Barnard tagged me and she tagged me about my fav subject... my totally AWESOME hubby!!!!! So enjoy all the fabulous details that I know you all are dying to know!




1. Who is your man? Daniel Bruce Spray (A.K.A Scoot Daddy...HA! He's gonna kill me!)

2. How long have you been together? 5.5 years!!!!! Married 4 yrs October 11th!

3. How long dated? 1 year 7 months

4. How old is your man? 39

5. Who eats more? HAHA we will say him... and he better back me up on that!!!! ;)

6. Who said "I love you" first? He did. It took me a little longer to admit it but I loved him very early on.

7. Who is taller? He is @ 5'11" and 7/8

8. Who sings better? Depends what is being sung... if its Bob Dylan HIM or Natural Woman ...still him!!!!

9. Who is smarter? Daniel... he's like a freakin wikipedia...SERIOUSLY!

10. Whose temper is worse? HMMMM... mine! He's good at remaining calm... MOST of the time.

11. Who does the laundry? ME... well HIM... OK neither!!! HAHA!

12. Who takes out the garbage? He does. He has ALWAYS been great about it. I have never had to ask him to do it!!!! My hero!

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? hmmm which side is the right. if You are standing at the foot of the bed I sleep on the right!

14. Who pays the bills? (God) Me...

15. Who is better with the computer? Daniel knows more of the technical stuff like IP addresses and configurations, but I think I know my way around them a tad better because I am trapped in front of one ALL DAY!

16. Who mows the lawn? Daniel, I am a self proclaimed wimp... I hate the heat!

17. Who cooks dinner? Rosa's!!!!

18. Who drives when you are together? He does. I actually drove for the first time from on a roadtrip from Sweetwater to Dallas the other day bc he was zonked... most of the time I sleep!

19. Who pays when you go out? One of us! It doesn't matter... I always say I'll get this one but then I can't find my debit card... he claims I do it on purpose, but I would NEVER do that...heeheee!

20. Who is most stubborn? OK I know Daniel would say I am...but there is NO way! We both are mules but he is a tad more stubborn.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Daniel but I think I am pretty good about it too. Actually what is sick is Daniel is NEVER wrong. I married the one man who doesnt "think" hes right all the time... he is!

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. My mother in law is 2 hrs away and my dad lives here!

23. Who kissed who first? Daniel kissed me first. On the forehead and my heart skipped... literally! a few minutes later we planted a doosie of one on eachother!

24. Who asked who out? HA! Daniel.... funny story... you should ask me sometime I LOVE to tell it! Involves a Pickle!

25. Who proposed? He did and big surprise I was a balling idiot. Then he asked me to wait to tell anyone until after my brother's wedding so as not to still their thunder which was 2 weeks away... YEAH RIGHT! I lasted until the next morning!

26. Who is more sensitive? I show it more and am too tender hearted, but Daniel is very sensitive to other people's needs. Good uses his mild manor to comfort people who are hurting, it is one of the things I admire most about him.

27. Who has more friends? DANIEL!

28. Who has more siblings? I do! 2 to 1

29. Who wears the pants in the family? Daniel does but he never bullies me. We make decisions together and he always considers me before he makes a decision. But God has given him wisdom that I do not possess so most the time he has the better course of action.

And I'm gonna step outside the box. I am tagging some of you bloggers that I may barely know or not know at all. IF you are reading this and wanna share about your fantastic hubby/wifey do so. Consider yourself tagged and then post a comment so I can check it out... !

3 comments:

The Barnyards said...

I knew your blogspot's differnt...it's your business BUT I figured you wouldn't mind talking about your cutie pie hubby! :) Good seeing you the other day! You guys are toooo sweet to Justin! He was so blessed! Love you!

Toni said...

Ah my blogspot is just a blogspot! I need to open up more on it anyway... thanks for the tag... and Im glad we got to bug him. You have a wonderful family who does so many things for others its nice to take notice of your guys for a change! Have a blessed week!!!!!

Toni said...

Ok not sure why I was Myspace but now Im back to being Toni..hehee!