Thursday, September 27, 2007

Kenley King

Miss Kenley emailed me this week to order some of her bridals. As I was going through them I realized I had never blogged this beautiful session. We got together last November for her session. The poor thing was going to Cabo to get married and wanted some portraits to take with her. I had so much fun with Kenley and her mom Shanna. They let me take them whereever I wanted and her mom kept saying "oh Im gonna want to order that one".... music to a photogs ears...hahahaha. I call Kenley my "look away" bride because her away look was so stunning and I kept saying "OK look away"... And just in case you are wondering they had a MARVELOUS time in CABO. (sidenote: just incase you were unsure, if you are planning a wedding to Cabo... or any other tropical climate for that matter....do nto hesitate to call. I am ALL about it!)
Thanks Kenley for being so amazing to work with. Sorry I didnt show these babies off sooner!!!!






















1 comment:

The Barnyards said...

I love these pictures!!! Her dress is so beautiful!!

One more thing...
I'm tagging you...so you're it!
Go read my blog! :)