Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Amanda & the Gals


Last Friday I was blessed to get to attend Amanda's Bridal Brunch at the fabulous Ms. Gaye's house! And I had a marvelous time. I dont usual get the chance to tag along but as was the case with the whole weekend, the schedule was thought out so well that I had time to chill! Hanging out with these ladies was a wonderful emotional rollercoaster! HA! One minute we were all cracking up at Amanda's "creative" fashion choices for elementry class photos, and then someone would get sentimental and we would all be bawling. Yes I said we! (Although it is a occupational hazzard not to be able to see clearly thorough the camera because of tears sometimes it happens... thank the lord for autofocus!) I really enjoyed listening to all the stories new an old; and to get to hear Amanda & Nathan's love story; and just to witness the love and frendship that filled such a large room. I was honored to her what a blessing Amanda's life has been since the beginning, and to listen to her mom and Nathan's tell all the qualities in the both of them that means they will continue to be blessings (now together)for the rest of their lives. I knew they were special the moment I saw them together but it was amazing to hear what the people who love them the most in the world had to say. It was a wonderful start to a fantastic weekend. I promise those are coming too... I promise!!!!

























No comments: