Monday, January 07, 2008

Amanda & Nathan E-Session


Ok so I'm moving slower than I planned... there is alot to do when you take time off... whould'a thunk??? So anywho here are a few from Amanda & Nathan's engagement session. If you know me then you know I have a hard time being serious. Always goofing, performing, trying to make people laugh (normally at me not with me), but I didnt have to with these guys! They were so happy just to be together that I just sat back and watched. It was muy bueno! Nathan cant stop looking at Amanda and she cant stopping smiling and laughing at him.... thats a good thing!!!! The smiles in these shots are all them. AH love! Isnt it fan-freakin-tastic!!!!! More to come soon! I am turning this into the Amanda & Nathan website...heehee!

















1 comment:

Shan Renee said...

Toni, these are so great! I love the teal wall and the swinging! So cute!