Sunday, February 03, 2008

Amy & Steven got hitched!!!!!!



YEA! I feel super special for shooting this wedding! Not only were they a great couple to work with I consider them dear friends! I always love shooting at my home church... it just feels right! And not only do I love them bc they are friends... they rocked! They were both so HAPPY the whole time! I honestly could not keep Steven from getting in his tux...he was ready! i think he even said that it was really comfortable.... thats a first! HAHA! They were both so excited about seeing eachother that nothing else mattered... not even being in a tux and hour longer than you needed to! And Amy was the sweetest bride...even when she wasnt sure how she felt about something going on she woudl just ask in a sweet sing-songie voice something like " Are you going to fix your hair or leave it all crazy like that....?" That one was directed at me!!!! HAHAHAHAHA! i dont blame her it was diffenatly something!

I love you guys and Daniel and I both feel so honored to have been there with you for all the FUN! God bless you and make you always look at eachother the way you do now!

To see the teaser photos (as well as Amy's bridal & their engagement) go here! The rest of the photos will be posted in a few weeks. If you want to be notified when the photos post register at their gallery and you will be sent an automated email!































1 comment:

Sarah Holt said...

These are all great! My favorite is the sweet sweet image if her with her father close up. So emotional. Good job Toni.