Thursday, February 28, 2008

NOW HIRING!

That's right folks Courtney is running off to Italy for the summer and leaving me all alone...boohooo! But that leaves a wonderful oppurtunity for some other fine soul! I am looking to hire for the position of a paid Internship. Basically you will assist me with office details as well as second shoot portrait sessions and weddings, and I will allow you to tap into my infinte wisdom of all things photography...hahahaha!. The hours are extremely flexible and not at all demanding, however they are also not dependable. There will be some weeks that i need help everyday and some weeks where I only need you for a couple of hours.

Who should apply?????

Fun loving, easy going, photography student (preferred), flexible (hours not physically), low key (high maintenance drama queens/kings need not apply), someone who does not need to depend on the job for their sole income, ambitious, FUN FUN FUN, basic computer skills with a touch of Photoshop fimilarity

You do not have to be a photography genius or photoshop geru... I will teach you want I need you to know. I do insist that you know what a aperature and shutter speed is!

The position will be on trial basis but if things are good and we work well together this will become a permenant postition (even after Courtney returns). I have big things planned for the coming year and will need at least 2 employees to make it all happen!

If you think you may be interested (or know someone who would) please email me ( toni@tonidaniel.com )a tid bit about yourself (I.E. any experience or qualities that you have...sell me on why you would be perfect to hire). Leave your phone number so that i can give you a call and we can chat and possibly go out to lunch to talk face to face). Please do not call me to inquire about the job emails only, I am frantically busy right now and will contact you when i have time to visit!

Those who email me will get a response from me with in 48 hrs I promise!

Have a fabulous day! I look forward to hearing from you all!

This is Courtney & I hard at work!

No comments: