Sunday, March 09, 2008

Midland & Odessa Peeps (even Amarillo)

Well we are heading to the good ole town of Midland again! I will be working while I'm there so all you peeps who wanted to do family sessions, maturnity and seniors give me a shout! i know this is short notice but isnt EVERYTHING with me? I would love to shoot you or have coffee/lunch! Email me if interested! (toni@tonidaniel.com)

On another note I will be in Amarillo the following 2 weeks so all you Amarillo-ites(?) who are interested let me know!

The great thing about these sessions is that you dont have to pay a travel fee because I'm already there...take advantage of a GREAT deal!

Here are some photos from an impromptu shoot of my adoreable niece. You havent seen much of her bc I am an awful aunt and horde all the photos for myself! A few images for your viewing pleasure. Isnt she gorgeous... just like her Auntie!








And now the start of the finding the bow sage... I LOVE when she does this!!!!!





No comments: