Friday, March 14, 2008

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Picture a big announcer like at one of the huge sporting events or better yet theatrical production (OK YES I KNOW THEY DONT ANNOUNCE LIKE THAT AT THE THEATER)... that we West Texans know all too well!

Well incase you are not sure this is Keegan... I know coolest name ever, thats what I said! Keegan's mom is MAKING him take senior pics so because she MADE him he decided that I was cool enough to do the job! WHOO HOOO I'm in like Flin! I dont get the opportunity to shoot many guy seniors and its such a shame for me since ALL my friends in high school were dudes! I know you feel my pain...anywho I think it is safe to say that we had a BLAST! IF the freak storm wouldn't have blown in I would have drug him around town for hours (well alot more hours than I already did)!!!! Dont get me wrong though I was pumped to see the sky that came with the freak storm!

Well DUDE I truly enjoyed laughing at you... I mean with you...and you are right you are just awesome enough to get to hang out with such a rocking chick like me!!!!!

PS thanks Tammy & Rick for MAKING him do this, terrorizing your son was the highlight of my year!














No comments: