Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Taryn


Man the Seniors this year are rockin' my world. I have never really sought out that end of photography but this year there has been a lot of interest and I am so glad to have the oppurtunity! When Taryn's sister talked to me about her senior pics I was uber excited! The ideas started flowing. And although we didnt get to use all of my ides (we didnt have 12 hrs to shoot) I had a great time. Brailie (sp?) her sweet baby girl is great. A ton of energy kept us from get her sitting smiling at the camera very often but having alot of energy myself I appreciate her zest for life... I like that the photos we did get show her for who she is! And Taryn, with eyes that can look right through you, is stunning! I am loving it! Thanks guys for coming all the way down to Lubbock (eve if it was more for George than me!!!!) Ya know what .... SENIORS ARE FUN!!!!!!!!















No comments: