Thursday, March 20, 2008

Allison


I haven't met very many gals as talented as Allison...and ummm well B-UTIFUL! Allison is a senior at Midland Christian who is on her way to many things. She has a love and passion for fashion...oh look I'm a poet and I didn't know it!!!! She has designed her last two formal dresses and they are amazing! One day I'll be photographing famous models in Allison designs! On top of style she's also a swanky tennis player...even in the dark when she can't see the ball....hahaha! She let me drag her all over Midland and the sun went down before I was done but we had a blast until then anyway! I did sang a few images of her and cutie sis too...but those will be another post soon! Thanks Allison for trusting me and going where ever I wanted! One day you'll have to help me shop and figure out the whole style thingy...accessorize, accessorize, accessorize! HAHA!
















No comments: