Friday, April 04, 2008

Casey loves Jason


Well I am telling you... I have had so many great people lately they are making it
very hard for me to choose pics for the BLOG. Poor ME! Anywho this is Casey & Jason, they will be tying the knot next weekend and I am VERY excited (oh and I guess they probably are too). They followed me all the way to the metro of Tahoka ( I was needing a change of scenery) for their E-Session. And although I found out that Jason will never be able to teach their children how to do a proper cart wheel I know they are great together and always will be! And to the two of you thanks for trusting that I might know what Im doing even when I drive like a lunatic and find a great field by accident!

Much thanks to Courtney (my lovely assistant) a couple of these images came from her camera... and they aint half bad!!! HAHA!

Look for Casey's bridal photos next week after the wedding.... they are HOT!























No comments: