Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Casey & Jason ... got hitched!


Well most people said it wouldnt happen, some people said it couldnt happen, and I'm sure some people thought it SHOULDNT happen BUT I DID IT.... I blogged.... FINALLY! What can i say I just dont have the LOVE for it that so many others do. I do have to say thanks to those who for whatever reason have come back to see if maybe just maybe there was something new. I was very shocked to see just how many of you there are on my statcounter.... again muchos gracias!!!

Ok so here it is... Casey & Jason! I do regret not blogging this sooner just to share such a postively superb event! Both families rocked. At every wedding there is the talk of two families coming together as one, but these families really meant it! Its not every reception that you get to see the fathers have their "first dance" together! It was fabulous to watch people who obviously loved their own child welcome in the one that child loves as their own. I already knew I loved the Cooks but it was a double treat when i met the Dominquez family. Weddings like this make me step back and thank God that watching and capturing their laughter, tears & abundant joy is my JOB! Congrats to both families... you guys sure know how to party!

Thanks you all for being so patient!

Go HERE to see all the images from the wedding, bridal & engagement sessions!

Ah getting ready is such sweet torture!






These fella have know eachother so long that they are filled with those great inside jokes...laughter is infectious when they are together.




Have to give my hubby credit! This image is all him! I married well!

Those Richardson peeps are so Gangsta!




This is what happens when you say "ok kiss her"...
.... and this is what happens when the bridesmaids figure out you were talking to the Groom.







One of the sweetest father/daughter dances ever.... not a dry eye... not even mine...

The party was so wild that the train made it all the way out the doors... and everyone kept up...way to lead it off Duke!




See I told you they were gangsta!


I'm not saying a word about this one...







On another note for those of you who have not had the pleasure/torture of meeting the fabulous/scary Jessica ....... the long overdue introduction.... TAADAAAA! Jessica came to work with us the first part of the session (when Courtney decided to skip out on my and study in Italy for the summer) and has been a GOD SEND. A few of the slamming photos above were snapped by her! You think Im behind now just imagine if she wasnt there to kick me in the hiney everyday. Thanks Jessica for all you do... you have saved my life these last few months... cant wait for you to get me in line!!!!

4 comments:

cgirl4e said...

All I have to say about that one pic you credited to Daniel is...

...

...

...

That's just it. I'm speechless! LOL

I absolutely looooove that shot!

Pics are gorgeous as always! :)

All three of you do a fantastic job!

-Vickie

Toni said...

Great my blog and all the love goes to Daniel... go figure...hahaha! Thanks Vickie!

kristinbednarz said...

I'm on the floor. Seriously, wait! No, not on the floor from passing out, realizing YOU BLOGGED! I'm actually looking out the window, cuz I swear pigs are flying!!!!!

kristinbednarz said...

Oh, and very nice work! :)