Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Baby!



Well if you havent met him yet you are missing out. There has even been talk of cloning him so others can have him too. I am talking about the man who lights my fire... my phenominal husband Daniel (the other half of the name)! Today is his 40th birthday and I just wanted to tell him publicly that I love him and dont know what i would do without him. I love ya babe! I am in awe of the fact that God gave you to me. Your smile and laugh are enough to keep me going always, and ya know what I know that you love me that much back! Hes the chocolate syrup on this very vanilla lady.



So far I would say he has had a great bday. There was a party last night with a few friends and a canoe.... more on that later I am sure. And today we are leaving for Taos to White Water Raft! We have wanted to for a while and decided there was no better time.



Happy Birthday Scoot Daddy... I love you big as the world ball! Now come home and take me rafting!






PS if you are waiting on your images to be posted... we really are working on them. Now that classes are back i have both my amazing gals and they are trying to help me get caught up. CHECK BELOW TO SEE JENNIFER & NATHAN's wedding...More to come very very soon!

2 comments:

Davis Family said...

Happy Birthday Daniel! You guys are so cute....I love love the picture of you kissing him....the look on his face is so great!

kristinbednarz said...

Happy Brithday, Daniel! I'm so glad you guys are taking off and enjoying each other!!! I will surely drink a beer in your honor tonight. :)