Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jennifer & Nathan - THEY DO.... FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!



FUN! Thats all I have to say! The Bride is nutso, the groom is loony and the wedding party needs to be admited to the Rubber Ramada, other than that it was a blast..HA! Really though I laughed, I cried, I shot like a mad woman, and I felt ALIVE! There was never a dull moment and thats how I like it. Jennifer and Nathan were all about having fun. They never took them selves to serious. They made a conscience decision to make sure this was the best day of the lives and I know I loved it. The pics below say much more than a thousand words.... just look at the way he looks at her... and yes he carried her off the stage after the wedding... I know so romantic is makes ya sick. I love you guys and miss ya way off in Tennessee. I know these first few months of your marriage have been blessed and amazing, cant wait to see you guys when you come home! HUGS!

To view the rest of Jennifer & Nathan's Engagement, Bridal, Rehersal & Wedding click HERE.







































No comments: