Friday, May 15, 2009

Isn't she lovely!



That wasnt and apology but rather a disclaimer! This is Brit my amazing baby sister. Because Im a ditz and took the camera but no CF card to her awards ceremony I was able to shoot zilch of her and her friends at the school. I was really bummed because i am so extremely proud of her and wanted her to be the next in my people I love post, so I went to her house and we had an impromptu shoot in the garage/alley! Hey you work with what you have! We never get to do this and because anytime I have taken photos of her NOONE ever gets to see them I resolved to come home and work on them first thing! I thought she should get to see just how rockin' she is!

Its amazing because I never knew I could love like I love her. Shes 13 so sometimes we butt heads ( I assure you I am never at fault) but still I have an unconditional love for this little PUNK! Having her in my life has been the greatest joy. I thank god daily that he brought us this little angel from heaven. I have never met a person who didnt think she was special and thats because she absolutely is!

As you can see in her eyes she loves with her whole soul and being. As I edited these I was smiling to myself and pretty much almost a sappy babbling idgit! These images of her literally took my breath away. Her inner and outer beauty is captivating! She will be going into 8th grade next year and i am excited for her and hate it all in the same!

I love you B.B. and Daniel & I love you more than you can ever know. Stay the woman that you are always and keep that love for people that radiates from you. Momma would be so happy to see who you are today, you were and still are her angel always! I know that she is so proud of her baby!









a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjhVDPNQ-3_9ievuEA-V43RrDicBRbxkPQBu3KshvauJYCi89VhRrTLTst0l1qhPy8lS-L-eff5w67mveKi_Ep7CGjkMAG1jJSi_EJc5cuQ_i5MQFvOIUUBitau-ajdG189dR_r/s1600-h/Brit+(9).jpg">











Her with our wonderful dad! Because of him she's a "Little Bit" spoiled BUT I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Cindy would be so proud!

lauren clark said...

These are Gorgeous!!!!