Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Job Seeking!

HELLO WORLD! I am needing a JOB. The whole quitting photography thing doesn't mean I get to check out of the real world (SHUCKS!). I have heard from a very wise source (ah hem Daniel!) that the best way to find a job is to network with your friends and acquaintances so I am doing just that. If you know of any opening please let me know either here in the the comment or email me toni@tonidaniel.com I am willing and ready to work and I even have a pretty impressive resume.... oh lala! And doesn't this photo speak volumes about my professionalism? Who wouldn't want to hire that???!!

1 comment:

The Vickenator said...

LOL! I could hear your voice when I read "oh lala"!

Good luck on job hunting! I wish I knew of something, but, alas, even if I did, I'm about 75% sure that you wouldn't want to commute 5-6 hours each day.