Friday, August 08, 2008

That Nathan he's one lucky hombre!!!


Yeah ok well Nathan's not SOOOO bad hisself... I guess...hahaha! But come on look at her... she's hot! I had the extreme pleasure of shooting Jennifer's Bridal back in April. I have know this chica since she was in elementary school and working with her was dear to me heart. Not only is she stunning... she is the most caring, funny, outrageous person you will ever meet (and she shares my love for shoes) Her faith is God is her number one priority and she makes sure that everyone around her knows it. The only problem I see is that she takes herself WAY too seriously as you will see below ;) When she showed me the photos of her dress my heart skipped! I fell in love with this gown and I dont think it would fit any more perfect on anyone else. Jennifer you are so very wonderful and watching you is a blessing to me. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of so much!

Jennifer and Nathan's wedding photos are not far behind... trying to catch up blog in order!























1 comment:

Davis Family said...

You're amazing Toni!